I apologize for another short post this week. I had a death in my family and honestly, I’m just not feeling it. My Type A personality won’t let me skip a week. I’ve used this topic a lot in previous years. This week is Fitness Quote Planner Stickers.
In case, you missed the previous Fitness Quote Planner Stickers, you can download them: 2016 Fitness here, 2017 Fitness here, 2018 Fitness here, 2019 Fitness #1 here, 2019 Fitness #2 here, 2019 Fitness #3 here, and 2019 Fitness #4 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a healthy week.