It’s the last Freebie Friday of 2017 and the year has really flown by. Like many of you, I am looking forward to 2018 and the new possibilities I want for the new year. One of my goals is to start eating healthy and getting more exercise. When it comes to exercise, I will need all the help I can get to help motivate me to get to the gym. With that in mind, I am turning to my planner to remind and inspire me with these wonderful Fitness Quote Stickers. So before the year ends, this week’s Freebie Friday is featuring Fitness Planner Quote Stickers. In case you missed last year’s Fitness Planner Stickers you can revisit and download those from here.
Friendly Reminder: Effective 2018, I will no longer be offering the Freebie Friday stickers in the Erin Condren size.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here. (Last one to be created and offered as a freebie in EC Size)
To download the Freebie Friday Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.
Happy Planning and See Ya Next Year,