Happy First Friday of the Year,
Every year when the New Year arrives many have resolutions or as I call them goals of what we want to change. One of my goals for 2019 is to eat clean and be healthier in 2019. Anyone trying to lose weight knows how hard it is to stay motivated for their new goals. For this reason and to keep my goal strong; the month of January Freebie Fridays will feature Fitness Motivation. I can’t wait to add these little beauties into my Fitness Planner. May these colorful stickers help everyone stay on track and mindful as reminders of your goals.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a wonderful week and stay strong with your goals.