October is just around the corner. Those of you who have been with me for a long time know that October is a very special month to me. Not only is my birthday this month but it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I always make one week in October pink in honor of my little sister who I lost to breast cancer 6 years ago. I believe we all either know of someone who has battled this horrible cancer or lost someone to it. It saddens me that there is not a cure as of yet. Please join me in showing your support in your planner for this very important awareness month.
Extra bonus if you know someone or you yourself is battling breast cancer, please download these free CHP Cancer Stickers here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Breast Cancer Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have an wonderful week.