This Freebie Friday hits close to home and is very special to me. The month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness. In honor of my sister who I lost to breast cancer, this week’s Freebie Friday features Breast Cancer Awareness. I encourage you to please share this link and decorate in pink. Breast Cancer is a serious issue and hopefully there will be a cure soon. For those that do not know National Mammography Day this year is October 20th. It’s always the 3rd Friday of October.
I’m trying something different this week and offering the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”. The stickers will fit most planners.
To download the Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Enjoy these stickers and the weekly Freebie Friday.
Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know how you like the stickers.