October is think pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month. This week’s freebie Friday is dedicated to my sister, Lori who lost her 3 year battle with breast cancer on September 21, 2016. National Mammography Day is October 19 this year. Think pink and please do your self exams. Early detection is the key. Let’s decorate our planners in pink and show our support. May a cure be found soon before we lose any more brave warriors.
In case you missed Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes 2016 Planner Stickers you can revisit and download them from here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.