The month of October is special to me. October is not only the month of my personal birthday but it is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month. September 21, 2016, my dear sweet sister lost her battle with this terrible thing. So as you can imagine this hits very close to home. For those that do not know National Mammography Day this year is October 16th. It’s always the 3rd Friday of October. Ladies please think pink and do regular self exam checks for your health and peace of mind. Help me bring breast cancer awareness to your planners with this week’s Freebie Friday Breast Cancer Awareness Quote Stickers
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Pink Week,