The holidays can be very stressful. Planning dinners, travel arrangements, holiday parties, activities for kids, shopping for gifts, wrapping, or just dealing with family; it all can cause stress. For myself, this time of year gets very crazy for me and I don’t know if I’m coming or going. For Freebie Friday feature, I decided to add some reminder stickers to my planner to relax. Who couldn’t use these. So while you are planning all your holiday to do’s, make sure you plan time to relax to enjoy the holidays too.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Speaking of holidays, I won’t be doing Thanksgiving & Christmas Freebie Fridays this year. If you missed previous Thanksgiving and Christmas Freebie Fridays, they can be found at:
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.