Happy December 1st! Are you ready for Christmas? I was hoping to have my tree up last weekend. Just goes to show that even with the best intentions of planning, it doesn’t always turn out like we plan. I do have my Christmas items dug out from storage and I will be attempting to have everything decorated and ready this weekend. Fingers crossed.
As stated in last week’s Freebie Friday this week’s feature is part two of the Christmas Theme. Note if you are looking for Hanukkah stickers they can be found with the Christmas 2016 Planner Stickers here.
Friendly Reminder: Effective 2018, I will no longer be offering the Freebie Friday stickers in the Erin Condren size.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Freebie Friday Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.