I am trying to plan and stay ahead of the holidays before life gets crazy busy. For the next couple of weeks Freebie Friday will feature Thanksgiving topics. In case you missed Thanksgiving 2016 Planner Stickers you can download them from here.
Will you be hosting Thanksgiving at your home this year? Would you like to be prepared and have everything planned to help it go smoother? Check out the Thanksgiving Planner at the My Life Planners Etsy Shop. This is a valuable tool that you can be thankful for year after year.
Last year, I had a blog post for the 30 Day Gratitude Challenge. I wanted to share that link again for those that wanted to participate in it this year.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Freebie Friday Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.