One of my family traditions each Thanksgiving is that we take turns at the table and say what we are thankful for. With November around the corner it got me thinking; why be thankful on just one day? With that in mind, I am putting the 30 Day Gratitude Planner Challenge out to all the planner babes for the month of November.
THE CHALLENGE: Each day of November write in your planner something you are thankful for.
To make this challenge easier I have included a set of my fillable Thankful For stickers in the fall colors. This gives you a chance to try a fillable sticker for free. If you know what you are thankful for ahead of time, you can type it on the sticker before printing. (The blue space on the sticker will not show up when you print the stickers). I have also included a 30 Day Challenge Cheat Sheet to help you think of things to be thankful for. Both are in PDF format.
Now all you have to do is download, print and put the stickers in your planner. I would love to see what you come up with. So please share.
The standard size of the Thankful For Stickers is 1.5” x 1.25”. The stickers will fit most planners.
To download the Thankful For Stickers. Please click here.
To download the 30 Day Challenge Cheat Sheet. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.