Next week is Valentine’s Day. Will you be celebrating and doing something special? I used to like the holiday when I was younger because I have some wonderful memories from that time. As I’ve gotten older, it has lost it’s luster for me. It just seems so commercialized. For me it’s the little things that you do every day to share your love. One day out of the year to make a big deal doesn’t mean much to me. Hense why when I have the topic of Valentines, I offer both Anti Valentines and Valentines. Whether you enjoy the holiday or not, I’m sure one of these fun stickers will look great in your planners.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Anti Valentines Day Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
To download this week’s Valentine’s Day Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.