Happy February Everyone,
At the first of every year, I scramble around to try to stay ahead of the holidays. Once again, I’m realizing that Valentines Day is just 2 weeks away. I have to be honest, I have a love/hate relationship with this holiday. Which means I can go either way depending on the year and what is happening in my life at the time. Because this holiday is like this for me I have to offer both options. Whether you love Valentines or if you are Anti-Valentines; I have you covered. I’ll give you even more choices in case you missed Valentines for the last two years; you can revisit and download 2017 here and 2018 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Anti Valentine Planner stickers. Please click here.
To download the Freebie Friday Valentine Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.