This week’s Freebie Friday is always a favorite of mine. Mainly because I get to do two versions. I’ve not the biggest fan of this holiday. I know there are others out there that feel the same way so that is why this week’s Freebie Friday has the Anti-Valentine and the Valentine Quotes. Whether you are for or against Valentines, I hope it’s a good day for you and you can decorate your planner accordingly. Spread the love.
If you missed previous Anti/Valentine planner stickers they can be found here for 2017, here for 2018 and here for 2019.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Anti Valentine Planner stickers. Please click here.
To download the Freebie Friday Valentine Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Heart Shaped Week,