Happy Friday and a New Month,
I hope that 2022 is treating you well. Every week I sit down to type out a post and realize that the weeks are flying by.
This week is a favorite in the planner world. This mystical creature is full of beauty. Not to mention it just makes you happy. April 9, 2022 is Unicorn Day. Who wants to celebrate with me in their planners? Let your inner unicorn shine.
In case, you missed the previous Unicorn Quote Planner Stickers, you can download 2017 here, 2018 here, 2019 here, and 2020 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Unicorny week.