Happy Friday Everyone,
To be honest, I had a different feature scheduled for this week but decided to switch it out. Anyone who knows me, knows that I absolutely love anything Harry Potter. I cannot even tell you how many times I have seen the movies over and over and still never get tired of them. A true Harry Potter fan knows that his birthday is coming up on Tuesday, July 31st. I’m sorry but this week’s feature is not about Harry Potter. As much as I would love to do a Harry Potter quote freebie; I already have so many listed in the FB Group. The topic of Harry Potter got me to thinking about magical things and creatures. This week’s Freebie Friday feature is Unicorn Quotes to spread a little magic to your planner. You are never too old to believe.
In case you missed Unicorn Quotes 2017 Planner Stickers you can revisit and download them from here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.