Can you believe it is already the last day of March? This year is flying by so fast that it is a blur to me. I never know which direction I am heading when I sit down to work on the Freebie Friday Stickers. When I am creating and designing I let the art speak to me. It is something that cannot be forced. I was in 4 different directions before finally deciding on the feature for this week.
Mystical creatures seem to be very popular within the planner world. They are cute, bright, fun and can brighten up any planner. I guess you could say that I jumped on that train because this week’s Freebie Friday features Unicorn Planner Stickers. All you have to do is believe.
These stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.