Raise your hand if you actually knew that April 9th is National Unicorn Day. I honestly cannot raise my hand on this one. I am constantly amazed at all the different “official” national (insert topic) days that exist. Unicorns are the symbols of purity, innocence, and enchantment. They are loved by children and adults of all ages and a huge part of legends and fairytales. Unicorns are actually the national animal for Scotland. If you are into trivia that’s a good question for you. Betcha didn’t know.
To help you celebrate the day I’ve put together some new Unicorn Planner Quote stickers for your planners. Go ahead and get into the holiday and add some magic of unicorns to your planners.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.