World Gratitude Day is September 21st. If you follow my Instagram account you would know that I’m hosting a “21 days of Gratitude.” Each day I provide a question of what you may be grateful for. So naturally, I had to do honor the day with a Freebie Friday. Having more gratitude in your day can really change your perspective. Years ago I did a 30 Day Gratitude Planner Challenge. If you would like to use the prompts and stickers please check out the blog post from 2016. Have fun using these stickers to remind you to be grateful and decorate your planner. If you missed the 2017 Gratitude Freebie Friday you can find them here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Fabulous Day.