It’s Friday YAY!
It’s hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving. Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, this week’s stickers are a reminder that we should be thankful on more than just one day. To finish out my Thanksgiving theme of Freebie Fridays, I am featuring Gratitude Quote Planner Stickers. What is gratitude? To me gratitude is being able to affirm that there are good things in this world that may come as a gift, a benefit or a even a simple thank you that we receive. To know that you have these wonderful things that many others may not have. Sometimes our focus can lean towards the negative or struggles of life and we overlook the true blessings that we have. Take the time to count your blessings and you may be surprised. From my family to yours, have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Freebie Friday Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.