I hope everyone is having a great week. This has been the week from hell for me. Sick as a dog, not productive at all and what a way to lose 6 pounds in 4 days with food poisoning. If you’ve never had food poisoning, be thankful. Luckily, I’m finally on the mend. Considering how weak I have felt from all that my body has been through; this week’s Freebie Friday just happens to indicate how I feel. October 20th, is National Sloth Day so of course we had to honor it. It’s time to for you to get some sloth on in your planners.
In case you missed the previous Sloth Quote stickers you can find 2017 here.
.The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have an amazing week.