It’s that time of year where we put the scare and the boo in our planners. This week’s feature for Freebie Friday is Halloween. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. Long ago, I used to throw an annual Halloween Bash for adults, neighbors, co-workers and friends. The parties started out small and grew to where one year I had over 200 people come through my home. Needless to say, that was the last year it was at my home and we started renting out a hall to have the party. As my kids got older the adult party no longer existed and it became a kid party back at my home. My house would be so decorated that I actually had more Halloween decorations than Christmas decorations. Enjoy these stickers and get your planners ready.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.