December 4, 2022, is National Cookie Day. Who doesn’t love cookies? It’s that time of year to bake them for Christmas and Santa too. This week’s Freebie Friday is of course Cookies. What’s your favorite? I think mine is Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip and I love to dunk them in milk. Yum. I won’t be baking this year; but I do have friends that take care of my sweet tooth. Add some sweet to your planners and get ready for National Cookie Day. I hope you enjoy the stickers.
In case you missed the previous years of Cookie Freebie Fridays you can find 2018 here and 2021 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Cookie Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a cookie kind of week.