Happy Friday Everyone!
November 23rd is officially Thanksgiving in the USA. This holiday is special for bringing friends and family together to acknowledge what they are thankful for. I’m not entirely sure if I will be cooking or not this year, but I do know I will be spending it with family. To me that is all that matters. I’d like to wish all our USA friends and family a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with loved ones.
Will you be hosting Thanksgiving at your home this year? Would you like to be prepared and have everything planned to help it go smoother? Check out the Thanksgiving Planner at the My Life Planners Etsy Shop. This is a valuable tool that you can be thankful for year after year.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.