Happy Friday Everyone,
Are you ready for the three-day weekend? This used to be a favorite time of year because it was the official kick off to summer. My parents loved to go camping. As for me my idea of roughing it is a Holiday Inn. I’m just not an outdoorsy kind of gal. There is actually a camping day in November. But I figured for the three-day weekend it was time to kick it in early. So set up those tents with these fun Camping Planner Freebie Friday Stickers.
In case you missed previous Camping Freebie Friday Stickers it can be downloaded here for 2017.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.