I must admit, this week has left me disorientated and I feel like I am scrambling around to get this Freebie Friday done. I literately did not know what day it was. If you are like me this has become an regular occurance with all the COVID lockdowns. I truly am envious of those who have this talent and can create so many beautiful things. I personally never had the patience or desire to learn. I’m lucky if I can even thread a needle. Without rambling on further; this week’s freebie Friday is for all the people who love to sew. A special shout out thank you to all wonderful seamstress’s out there who have been creating masks for essential staff. Please enjoy these stickers. If you missed the 2018 Sewing you can get it here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a big bang theory week.