As most of you know, I try to offer a variety of different feature themes for Freebie Friday. Not every feature will be as popular as some.
This week’s feature has been on my list for a long time. As a kid, I was my mother’s human manikin. She made all of mine and my children’s Halloween costumes. There is something about being home made that made it so much better than a store bought costume for my family. My mother tried on numerous occasions to try to teach me to sew. I never had the patience for it. In fact the first thing I ever made was a square bean bag and she thought I was a seamstress for life. Unfortunately, when I tried to sew a shirt it was a total disaster. Now that I’m older, I wish I had paid more attention so that I could create beautiful things for my future grandchildren. The ones that I do not have yet. LOL! With that being said, this week’s Freebie Friday feature is for all the wonderful planners who have the talent of sewing. Time to get the stitches in your planners.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.