Disclaimer: This topic may be offensive to some people. If curse words offend you, please leave now. It’s unfortunate that I have to put the disclaimer; but I really do not want to offend anyone.
I know I say this every time, but this is a favorite and most popular topic. As you can see, I’ve done this topic every year since 2017. There are some days that we all have to deal with a “Bitch” or we are being one. For those days you feel this way or want to be one, use these stickers to add some humor and lightheartedness to your planners.
In case, you missed the previous Bitch Quote Planner Stickers, you can download 2017 here, 2018 here, 2019 here, 2020 here, and 2021 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Bitchin week.