I like to give a disclaimer out to everyone before we get too far into this post. Caution this word could offend some. To me this is just a word and over the years it has come to mean several different things to people. Some view the word as a badge of honor while others believe it to be insulting. Like most of you, I like to have snarky stickers in my planner and these stickers are perfect for those days that I need something a little extra to get me through the day. This topic has been very popular in the past two years and that is why I’ve tried to create one each year. Go ahead and add these to your planner and show a bit of your bitch side.
.The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a spooktacular week.