To be honest I hesitated as to whether or not I should create this topic for Freebie Friday stickers, as I do not want to offend anyone. Do you ever have one of those days where you ask yourself why me? Well today has been like that for me and it has been really affecting my mood and creative flow. That is why the topic for this Freebie Friday is Bitch Planner Stickers. I understand that not everyone will agree with this topic, but sometimes you just need that sticker in your planner to give you some satisfaction and release. Whether we want to be one or just are one; I think we all have had an experience where we just want to be bitchy. Hopefully these stickers will make you laugh and smile which is my true intention.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Freebie Friday Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.