Running a bit behind this week. When I was a kid; I used to love to have hot chocolate on a cold winter’s day. I always felt like a grown up because my parents had their hot coffee and I had hot chocolate. Even today, it is one of my favorite beverages when it’s cold outside. We’ve been getting a lot of snow lately and I realized that January 31st is International Hot Chocolate Day. Naturally, this week had to be all about Hot Chocolate. Join me in making your planners all warm and chocolate like for International Hot Chocolate Day.
In case you missed previous Hot Chocolate Freebie Friday Stickers, they can be downloaded here for 2018 and here for 2021.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.