Christmas time always makes me think of hot chocolate with a candy cane and snow outside. It is one of my favorite childhood memories. It’s December in Colorado and no snow as of yet. I guess you could say I’m reminiscing. That is why this week’s Freebie Friday is for Hot Chocolate. Do you like marsh mellows in your hot chocolate or do you like it straight? Enjoy these stickers in decorating your planners and getting ready for the season.
In case you missed 2018 Hot Chocolate Freebie Friday stickers you can download them here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a chocolately week.