Happy Last Friday of 2022,
Although it feels like this year has flown by, I know that parts of it have not. It’s been a tough year for everyone. When I reflect back, I don’t consider it a good year. The loss of Snickers and the month and a half of fighting for her life took a toll on me. Yes, I now have Honey to love and keep me company, but she isn’t Snickers. I may be too old for a puppy. I forgot how much work they really are. Granted there has been ups and downs with my health. I’m happy to report I don’t have to have hand surgery anytime soon. That is great news. Like many others, 2022 has felt like a funk that I just can’t seem to shake. Which brings me to this week’s Freebie Friday topic. As I’m typing this the George Michael song “Faith” is going through my head (George Michael – Faith (Official Video) – YouTube). For this week, it’s Faith that 2023 will be a kinder and better year for health, family, wealth, and love. “Gotta Have Faith”
In case you missed previous Faith Freebie Friday Stickers, they can be downloaded here for 2017.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.