I’m deeply saddened by the tragic events that took place on October 1, 2017. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of all those affected by the Last Vegas Massacre. In dark times like these that we need even a glimmer of faith and hope that we can make it through life no matter how difficult it may become. This week’s Freebie Friday is featuring Faith Quote Planner Stickers. I don’t know about you but I could definitely use a little more Faith in my life.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Freebie Friday Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
My list for prayers has been growing and so I decided to make full box Prayer Requests for the Happy Planner. Added this week to My Life Planners Etsy Shop. Available in BHP, CHP, &
Have a good week and see you next time.