I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting lately on how I will proceed with 2023. I will not lie the pandemic has taken its toll on my little corner of the internet. I do know next year I want to focus more on my wellbeing and health. I guess that is why this week is for motivation to finish out the year strong. Who couldn’t use more motivation? Let your planners be your voice with this fun motivation freebie Friday stickers.
In case you missed the previous years of Motivation Freebie Fridays you can find 2016 here, 2017 #2 here and 2017 #3 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Motivation Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a motivational week.