April 26, 2023 is Administrative Professionals’ Day. This is the day where the boss recognizes the people who make him look good. I remember the first time I had ever experienced this day while working. There were 5 ladies in the office of a home building company. That first year, each one of the ladies received a beautiful flower arrangement. Definitely a day to remember, I was impressed. There have been years where I was taken out to lunch or received a gift card to a fast-food place. One year, the boss gave all the ladies a spa day instead of a work day. Best day ever! Anyway, it’s not really a national holiday but it is a great day to show you appreciate those that assist you. In today’s society, I think recognition and thankyous are more important now more than ever. Go ahead and to let your employees or assistants know that you appreciate them. Join me in celebrating in your planners with these Administrative Assistant Freebie Friday Stickers.
In case you missed previous Administrative Assistant Freebie Fridays, you can find 2021 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.