When I was younger my mother used to crochet all the time. I can remember so many home made things from her. She tried several times to teach me but I never had the patience or desire to learn it. While on quarantine, my daughter taught herself to crochet. She made me a beautiful purple and white afghan blanket for Mother’s Day. I absolutely love it and I’m so glad my mom’s passion is now with my daughter. September 12, 2020 is International Crochet Day so naturally I had to have this as a topic for Freebie Friday. Add some beauty to your planner with these Crochet Quote Stickers.
In case you missed the Crochet Stickers from 2018 you can find them here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Crochety Week,