Happy Friday! This week’s Freebie Friday is a milestone for me. Can you believe it? I have been offering a Freebie Friday for exactly a year. That is 52 freebies all on one site. I am absolutely in love with the planner community and very proud to be a part of it. I have met some awesome people on my planner journey and I know that I could not have made my vision come true if it wasn’t for all of my website subscribers, members of my FB Group, followers on my social media and the support I receive. I had to make this week’s Freebie Friday something special that we can all relate to. This week’s feature for Freebie Friday is Planning Quotes. I think everyone will be able to see themselves in at least one of the quotes.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Freebie Friday Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.