This week’s Freebie Friday is featuring Watercolor Quotes. I wanted to continue to do motivational quotes and I thought the watercolor was a good choice for this week. It is a little bit softer than the bold ones that I have been doing. I like that they will mix well with any layout.
These stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of EC at 1.5” x 1.9” and HP at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Erin Condren sized stickers. Please click here.
To download the Happy Planner sized stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Enjoy these stickers and the weekly Freebie Friday.