Happy Black Friday,
Disclaimer: I apologize in advance for this week’s Freebie Friday. It is not intended to offend but to put some humor into the 2020 situation. A normal Black Friday I would have my game plan mapped out and my helper’s assigned sections of the store we were shopping at. Due to Covid, I’ll be doing my shopping online. I think we can agree that 2020 has been something we never expected or experienced before. Even as I write this Freebie Friday post on Thanksgiving, our family of (currently two at the moment) has decided to not do a traditional Thanksgiving because it does not feel like it. Sometimes there are no other words but this one to describe how we feel or want to say. Now our planners can say it for us. Enjoy and have fun with this week’s Freebie Friday.
In case you missed the previous year Freebie Friday of this topic, it can be downloaded here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.