Happy World Fibromyalgia Awareness Day,
For those who do not know May 12th is World Fibromyalgia Awareness Day. I’m a little late getting these stickers out considering today is the 12th. This invisible and debilitating chronic condition affects approximately 2-5 percent of the world’s populations and is most common in young to middle aged women. The symptoms of this condition range from muscle and bone soreness, difficulty sleeping, tiredness, stiffness in joints and muscles that can last up to 3 months, headaches and numbness and tingling in the arms or legs. Remember just because you cannot physically see it; does not mean it doesn’t exist. Please join me in helping with awareness in decorating your planners in purple.
In case you missed previous Fibromyalgia Freebie Friday Stickers, it can be downloaded here for 2020.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.