I hope everyone is having a good week. This week I was busy taking care of my furbaby. She had dental surgery at the beginning of the week and she is not quite back to herself. This reminded me of when my children were babies and they didn’t feel good and couldn’t tell mommy what hurt. I have to admit I do not miss those days. The days where you were so busy and going so many different directions that you had no choice but be the adult. As you get older, adulting doesn’t seem as hard for some reason. I do miss my kids being little and the wonders of seeing everything again through their eyes. This week’s freebie Friday feature is Adulting. This is a popular topic so I try to add it into the mix each year. If you missed the last two year’s of Adulting Planner Quote Stickers you can revisit and download 2017 here and 2018 here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.