Happy New Year! I hope 2018 is being wonderful to you. With the new year, comes new beginnings and new resolutions for changes. One of my many resolutions is to attempt to try to stay on top of my social media. Like I needed another excuse to purchase another planner to help me stay on track. I guess you could say I’m making this “Adulting Thing” look easy. (Knocking on wood before I jinx it). As of day 5 of the year I’m doing okay. We will see how I’m doing in a month or so. If you haven’t figured it out this week’s Freebie Friday is featuring Adulting Planner Quote stickers. Whether it’s a good or bad adulting day you will be able to mark it down in your planner with these stickers.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.