You may have noticed I’m a little late at getting this week’s freebie Friday out. Since the open heart surgery I have been experiencing insomnia and not getting good sleep. Last night was a first of over 10 hours of sleep. YAY!
Moving on. I have a confession to make. Hello my name is Sky and I am a Nerd!
The image of broken glasses held together with some kind of tape and a plastic pocket protector for a nerd is long gone. In my opinion there are many versions of what a nerd is but I believe we all have some nerd in us to some degree. Whether it be sci-fi movies, comic books, books, video games, or whatever we all have some nerdy things that we enjoy. So this week’s freebie Friday is dedicated to the Nerd in all of us. Go ahead and get your nerd on in your planners.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and I’ll see you on the other side.