Happy New Year’s,
It’s a new year and a new year worth of Freebie Friday’s coming at you one week at a time. I haven’t been in a movie theater in almost 2 years. The one thing I miss most about going to the movie theater is the popcorn. Something about smelling the popcorn popping when you enter just really gets to me. I’m being a little nostalgic here because I do miss it. This week I am honoring National Popcorn Day which is January 19, 2022. Join me in celebrating the special day with these stickers for National Popcorn Day. Let’s get your pop on.
If you missed previous year’s popcorn planner stickers they can be found here.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a popping week,