This week’s Freebie Friday has to do with movies. Do you enjoying going to the theater to watch a movie? For me personally, one of my favorite things about going to the movies is getting the buttered popcorn. Yes, it’s not suppose to be good for you but even the microwave popcorn just doesn’t taste the same. Have you figured out what the topic is this week? January 19th is national popcorn day; of course we have to get our planners ready with this week’s topic of Popcorn Quotes Planner Stickers. Your planner can stay home for this movie theater treat.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Happy New Year!