Confession time: I love planning. I think one of the reasons I enjoy planning and being so creative with my planner decoration (aka no white space) is because I love to scrapbook. I might be dating myself a bit here but I actually converted my daughter’s bedroom into my craft room after she left for college. Like most crafters, I had more projects started than I did finished. Boy did I have it all organized and pretty though. I’ve attached a few photos of my craft room below so you can see how bad the addiction was. I still love to scrapbook but I don’t scrapbook as much like I did before. Now my creativity shows in my planner. This week’s Freebie Friday is all about Scrapbooking Sticker Quotes. Time to add those quotes into your beloved planner.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a scrapping week.