February 9th is National Pizza Day. That is why this week’s topic for freebie Friday is Pizza. There has always been the great debate of a pineapple on or off pizza. I’m one of the people who like pineapple on pizza. I’m also one who loves Mexican or Taco Pizza. When I was younger there was a pizza place called Godfather’s Pizza. Sadly to say they are no longer located in Colorado. To this day they always made the best Mexican Pizza. Two of my favorites in one. If you are going to cheat on your diet what a way to go. What’s your favorite pizza? Join me in getting the pepperoni in your planners with these freebie stickers.
In case you missed previous Pizza Friday Stickers, they can be downloaded here for 2017, here for 2020, and here for 2022.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
- All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Happy Planning and let’s get our pizza on,