This year Mardi Gras falls on March 1st. I’ve always wanted to go to New Orleans and experience Mardi Gras. The closest I have come is at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas during the “Sky Show” and catching beads. My daughter and I once got the opportunity to ride one of the sky floats and toss beads down to onlookers. I don’t know if the Rio Hotel is still doing the show any longer; but it was an experience that my daughter and I will long remember. Whether or not you celebrate Mardi Gras at least your planner can be ready for it. Enjoy these Mardi Gras Planner Quote Stickers for your planners.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.5”.
To download this week’s Freebie Friday Planner stickers please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a Mardi Gras Party Week,