Happy Friday! This week My Life Planners is featuring Mardi Gras which falls on February 13, 2018. Mardi Gras, or “Fat Tuesday,” is the last day of the carnival season as it always falls the day before Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. The most famous and public places for the festivities and celebration of the holiday can be found in Brazil, Venice and New Orleans. If you aren’t able to travel to those locations to enjoy the celebration at least your planners can. Give your planners some purple, green and gold color with these Mardi Gras Planner Quote Stickers.
The freebie stickers will fit most planners but are the standard size of Classic Happy Planner at 1.5” x 2.25”.
To download the Freebie Friday Planner stickers. Please click here.
Instructions for printing out your freebie sticker:
- Make sure that you have a PDF reader. You can download the Adobe Reader free from here.
- When you are ready to print, open the file with your PDF reader.
- To print select Letter Size (8.5 x 11) and make sure to select “without a border” and “Actual Size” otherwise your stickers will not be printed in their correct size.
- NOTE: Happy Planner stickers will fit Mini planners if they are reduced in size 59-60% before printing.
- You will want to print the stickers out on a 8.5 x 11 full size sticker paper. I use Avery Sticker Project Paper. If you like you can print these out on a regular card stock paper and use double sided tape to attach to your planner.
- Cut the stickers out with a straight edge cutter or a pair of scissors.
- Print as many as you need.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen resolution.
All freebies are for personal use only and are not to be resold.
Please feel free to tag me in your posts when you share with your friends on social media with #mylifeplanners.
Have a good week and enjoy the Freebie Fridays.